CoolSculpting and you!
If you are looking for Coolsculpting in Miami, then My Derma Clinic is the best choice. With certified technicians and a luxurious atmosphere, you will most defintely enjoy your experience. We also offer competitive packages and interest-free financing to help you get what you want.
What Is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure that freezes stubborn fat that does not respond to diet and exercise through a process called cyrolipolysis. Cryolipolysis is the non-invasive cooling of adipose tissue to induce lipolysis – the breaking down of fat cells – to reduce body fat without damage to other tissues.
This is accomplished by:
1. Exposing the treatment area to cooling via energy extraction causes fat cell apoptosis – a natural, controlled cell death, which leads to the release of cytokines and other inflammatory mediators that gradually eliminate the affected cells.
2. Inflammatory cells gradually digest the affected fat cells in the months after the procedure, reducing the thickness of the fat layer.
3. Lipids from the fat cells are slowly released and transported by the lymphatic system to be processed and eliminated, much like that of fat from food.
What is the CoolSculpting Procedure Like?
Our CoolSculpting specialist will assess the area to be treated and select the applicator to be use. You will then relax in the treatment chair and a cold gel pad will be placed across the area to protect the skin during the procedure. The applicator cup will be positioned by your technician and a gently vacuum pressure will be applied to draw the tissue between the cooling panels. The applicator will remain on the skin for 1 hour. You are then free to read, catch up on work or simply relax. Once the cycle has completed, the technician will remove the applicator and manually massage the tissue, breaking up the fat in its crystallized state.
How Will I Feel Following Treatment?
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive treatment with minimal to no downtime. Most people return to their normal routine immediately following treatment.
Normal responses include:
– Redness in the treatment area (typically resolves within an hour)
– Swelling (this can last for up to a week)
– Numbness and Tenderness (sometimes lasting up to 2 weeks)
– “Pins and Needles” Nerve Response (sometimes lasting up to 2 weeks)
– Mild Cramping
– Possible Bruising
Body contouring patients may also be interested in returning for a cryotherapy session.
(Patients must wait 24 hours after CoolSculpting before undergoing cryotherapy).
6-12 month, interest-free financing is now available through CareCredit and from Allergan/CoolSculpting.
All of these factors help make this the best Coolsculpting in Miami, FL.